Friday, December 19, 2008

2008 in photographs

I stumbled across a link to Boston.com's Big Picture section, which is currently running a 3 part series of photographs called "2008 in Photographs". The pictures are absolutely incredible - beautiful, chilling, breathtaking, inspiring. I think it's incredible that, with all the crap that's been going on in the US this year (namely the election and the economic slump), I had absolutely no idea what was going on in the rest of the world. Seriously. And I'm sure that there are many, many other's who are the same. We're so wrapped up in what's happening here, we have no clue as to what the rest of the world is going through. And, apparently, I've missed a lot. Here are my favorites...I'll put a link to the rest of the photos at the bottom.

No comments: